Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 4 February 2013

Discovering Pinterest

Our first task on the Social Media as Practice module was to explore a social network we didn't know well and make a video guide to it. I chose Pinterest, although I had already used it before.

I joined Pinterest about a year ago, but I haven't really got into it.  I logged in and pinned some stuff, but I only did it once or twice, and I didn't know much about the ethics, economics and processes of the network. Besides that, it changed a bit since the last time I used it!

By that time, there were a lot of brides planning their weddings and girls pinning make up and style tips. Now, Pinterest has become a great tool for e-commerce and for getting good ranking on search engines.

So, this is my video tutorial for Pinterest noobies.


If you are in the Social Media marketing business, this article might be useful: 4 Ways to Use Pinterest to Rank High in Search Engines.

p.s.: I'm sorry for the video quality, I had a little trouble with the Quicktime Screen Recording. Promise to improve my skills for the next one!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment to my blog!