Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 28 February 2013

The evolution of a Business Model Canvas

Since I've started putting my entrepreneurial idea in a business model canvas, about two weeks ago, it's been really nice to see how the project is starting to get clearer. The project is still an Instagram Photomarathon, but besides that, it's really easy to see it's evolution through this three different canvasses:

1.

2.
3.

As you can notice, on canvas 1 I already knew what I wanted to do, but had no focus yet. All ideas were to big, idealistic and spread all over the place. On canvas 2, target was already defined to students at a certain age, but everything else was still a bit confused. 

Canvas 3, on the other hand, was filled after meeting people and building a bit of a network in Birmingham. I realized I was targeting my event wrong and things were still too broad, so I decided to narrow down a lot of things: target, partners, activities, values, that's all changed.

And things will probably keep changing as the idea becomes clearer and more feasible. But that's a good thing, isn't it? Right now I'm waiting on Ms. Karen Strunks feedback on my project and hey, why don't you all comment and tell me what you think of it, what would be good, what can be different?

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment to my blog!